CROFT PATIENT PARTICPATION GROUP
Next meeting is Tuesday 22nd July at Croft Medical Centre
starting at 12.00 noon
HAVING YOUR SAY IS IMPORTANT!
Last PPG Meeting minutes: PPG_250214_MINUTES.doc
We would like to know how we can best deliver services to you and how you perceive our practice, staff and other NHS services
To help with this, a Patient Participation Group has been formed. Any patient can join, our aim is to have a truly representative group. We need young people, workers retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non British ethnic groups.
If you are interested in joining the group you can complete either of the forms below or contact Sarah Davies at Croft Medical Centre or email email@example.com Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
* The Chair Person for the group is Les Thacker. We are currently recruiting for a Vice Chair and a Secretary for the group, if you are interested please register your name and position you would like to be put forward for.
* The PPG has a constitution that they work towards: PPG Constitution
* The PPG also have a notice board opposite reception in the Croft. Please see all of the latest meeting information, minutes and notices on there. All suggestions welcome!
* If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Many thanks for your assistance
* Please see our 'contact us' section and you can email us directly althernatively telephone Croft reception and leave a message for the PPG and we will contact you shortly, Tele: 421153
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.