CROFT PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
The next Meeting is on Tuesday 17th May at Croft Medical Centre
starting at 12.30pm
HAVING YOUR SAY IS IMPORTANT!
Last PPG Meeting minutes:
PPG Minutes 19.01.2016
- Patient Group Newsletter!
PPG Winter Newsletter 2015
We would like to know how we can best deliver services to you and how you perceive our practice, staff and other NHS services
To help with this, a Patient Participation Group has been formed. Any patient can join, our aim is to have a truly representative group. We need young people, workers retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non British ethnic groups.
If you are interested in joining the group you can complete either of the forms below or contact Karen Malecki at Croft Medical Centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
* The Chair Person for the group is Norma Lewis. Our Vice Chair is Stuart Ashworth and our acting group Secretary is Karen Malecki .
* The PPG has a constitution that they work towards: PPG Constitution
* There is a notice board opposite reception in the Croft where you can see all of the latest meeting information, minutes and notices. All suggestions welcome!
* If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Many thanks for your assistance
You can email us directly at email@example.com alternatively telephone Croft reception and leave a message for the PPG and we will contact you shortly, Telephone: 01926 421153