CROFT PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
Next meeting is Thursday 14th May at Croft Medical Centre
starting at 6.30pm
HAVING YOUR SAY IS IMPORTANT!
Last PPG Meeting minutes: PPG MINUTES 14 04 15.docx
Latest News - Introducing our first Patient Group Newsletter!
CMC Newsletter 01 02 15.doc
We would like to know how we can best deliver services to you and how you perceive our practice, staff and other NHS services
To help with this, a Patient Participation Group has been formed. Any patient can join, our aim is to have a truly representative group. We need young people, workers retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non British ethnic groups.
If you are interested in joining the group you can complete either of the forms below or contact Karen Malecki at Croft Medical Centre or email
croftppg @croftmc.nhs.uk Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
* The Chair Person for the group is Norma Lewis. Our Vice Chair is Peter Lister and our group Secretary is Alan Spiers.
* The PPG has a constitution that they work towards: PPG Constitution
* There is a notice board opposite reception in the Croft where you can see all of the latest meeting information, minutes and notices. All suggestions welcome!
* If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Many thanks for your assistance
* Please see our 'contact us' section and you can email us directly alternatively telephone Croft reception and leave a message for the PPG and we will contact you shortly, Tele: 421153