Overseas patient registration

You have selected our overseas patients section. As you have not been previously registered with a GP Surgery before, please visit the site closest to you and collect a paper registration form.

This will need to be fully completed before we can register you.

If you have never been registered with a GP surgery before you will need to provide copies of:

  • Passport
  • Visa or EU settlement – Visas need to be valid for 6 months from the date you register
  • Proof of address (e.g utility bill, council tax, tenancy agreement, driving license)

Please make sure you provide the date you came into the UK and that you sign the GMS1 (purple form), front and back.

If the forms are not filled correctly or if you are unable to provide any of the above required documents, the forms will be returned back to you and we will be unable to register you at the Surgery.

Local Services, Let
Local Services, Let